15 ml lami tubes
Choline Salicylate 8.70%w/w
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%w/w
Cerisrid Gel is used to relief mouth ulcer.
Choline salicylate is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Is used to relieve pain from various conditions. It also reduces pain, swelling, and joint stiffness from arthritis.
Lignocaine belongs to two groups of medicines known as local anaesthetics and anti-arrhythmic drugs. stop pain and feeling in the area around where it is applied, and anti-arrhythmic drugs work by restoring irregular and/or rapid heartbeats to normal.
Benzalkonium Chloride A nitrogenous cationic surfactant, Quaternary ammonium compound, Antiseptic,Disinfectant, A vaginal contraceptive spermicidal agent.
- Mouth ulcers
- Cold sores
- Teeth ache
- Denture irritation
Put a drop on the tip of the finger and rub gently on to the affected areas, it may be repeated every 3-4 hours as required
Lignocaine alters signal conduction in neurons by prolonging the inactivation of the fast voltage-gated Na+ channels in the neuronal cell membrane responsible for action potential propagation.
Choline salicylate inhibits cyclo-oxygenase enzyme and antagonizes prostaglandin actions. It also inhibits other inflammatory mediators.
Benzalkonium Chloride The mechanism of bactericidal/microbicidal action is due to disruption of intermolecular interactions.
Cerisrid Gel improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions
- Providing temporary relief from the pain and hangover; restoring the mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue.
- Stabilizing the neuronal membrane via suppressing the ionic fluxes.
- Showing the antiseptic effect; treating the cold sores and fever blisters.
- Breast Feeding
- Avoid swallowing
- Keep away from children
- Discontinue use if allergy occurs
- Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Cerisrid Gel.
- Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Cerisrid Gel Clean & dry the skin area to be treated.