100 ml lami tube with outer box
Potassium Nitrate 5.00% w/w
Triclosan 0.30% w/w
Sodium Monoflurophosphate 0.70% w/w
Potassium nitrate blocks the nerve that carries the message of pain to the brain due to sensitivity. This protects the tooth and prevents the feeling of pain when eating and drinking. Potassium nitrate works by calming the nerves in the teeth.
Sodium monofluorophosphate is used in toothpastes to protect tooth enamel from attack by bacteria (cavities, also known as caries).
Triclosan is an anti-septic substance which kills odour producing bacteria in the mouth and also prevents the formation of plaque. Sodium monofluorophosphate protects tooth enamel from attack by bacteria that cause dental caries (cavities).
- Protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- protect tooth enamel
- Acne Treatment
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a dentist or physician
Enstivo Dental Gel contains desensitizing, antibacterial and antifungal agent. It inhibits repolarization of sensory nerve endings, thereby reducing the pain response to stimulation. It is used to relieve tooth sensitivity to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. It maintains the protective barrier. It Prevents Growth of Bacteria and Other Germs also.
Enstivo Dental Gel Is an antibacterial , antifungal and desensitizing Agent . It prevents growth Of bacteria and other germs.it is used in the treatment of dental caries, fluoride present into teeth hardens the outer layers of enamel and increases resistances to demineralization. reduces the dissolution of apatite during acid attacks, Finally fluoride may reduce oral concentrations of cariogenic bacteria or reduce the metabolism of bacteria in plaque. Fluoride may also promote the remineralization of enamel in early caries. Enstivo Dental Gel also contain which Triclosan is a chlorinated bisphenol antiseptic.It is useful against Gram-positive and most Gram-negative bacteria but with poor activity against Pseudomonas species. It is also active against fungi. It is also used in oral hygiene products and in preparations for acne.
- Breast Feeding
- Influenza in children
- For dental use only
- Avoid swallowing
- Keep away from children
- Discontinue use if allergy occurs
- Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Enstivo Dental Gel
- Wash your hands before and after applying Enstivo Dental Gel Clean & dry the skin area to be treated.